Now, let’s get this out of the way first: Paranormal attacks are exceedingly rare. That doesnt’ mean they never happen, however.
As such, I’ve compiled a few pointers on what to do if such a thing happens and how to recognize it. Remember that there is no guarantee that this will work for you as it depends on your personal belief system and it’s up to you whether to follow what is written here.
How to recognize a spiritual attack:
1. Bad dreams. That is probably the easiest way of recognizing a spiritual attack. Keep in mind that these dreams will probably not be of the spirit itself, but the emotions you (and the spirit) associate with. They may as such just seem like regular nightmares, but there are a few things to notice here:
One thing is that they are recurring. And I mean recurring. That is that they happen EVERY night for a prolonged period (1 – 2 weeks). Now, a spirit that is looking to harm you, will want to keep hidden but this is impossible from a energetic point of view. Our subconscious WILL recognize the danger and try to alert us through our dreams.
The second sign is to feel around your bedroom, or where you usually sleep. Spirits, stray ones at least, often become ‘rooted’ and tend to stay around the sleeping area of their victim. This is because it provides more energetic feedback and it’s often perceived as ‘safer’ than following the victim around all day. A spirit that’s looking to harm you will refrain from latching onto your energy field (aura), but will often ‘hide’ in pockets of energy during the day. Thus, it’s important that you listen to your feelings if you feel a negative change occurring in your sleeping area. It may go on to the point where you feel sad and lethargic whenever you enter the room.
2. Isolation. A spirit will often attempt to manipulate the victim to stay away from others, especially when sleeping (to preserve the flow of energy between you and avoid ‘distractions’). If you have a spouse, you may feel uncomfortable sleeping with him/her and maybe move to another room to get your ‘beauty’ sleep, and in day time you wonder why you did as you feel perfectly fine having dinner with them.
3. Waking up in pain. Now this one’s really really subtle, as we may have different medical conditions. This is as such the least reliable way to check if you’re under attack. You have to pay attention to where it hurts on your body. Abdomen, throat, head and hands are normal places.
What to do if you are under attack:
1. Realize where they’re coming from. You have something they don’t, and you are thus the one with the power. Their repeated attacks against you means that they are not getting what they are after, but are desperate enough to continue. Don’t let them win. You’re the one in power.
2. Call for help. There are helpful spirits and angels ready to assist you. Request their help and protection, as well as the removal of the spirit.
3. Know that these spirits can’t harm you in the long run. When you stand up, stay firm and stop being afraid, they lose all the power that gave them the means to attack you. You have a team of guides and angels at your side that are ready to help you if you are willing. However, the greatest ‘weapon’ is yourself. Even though the spirit is harmful, it’s still subject to Free Will. It can’t do something in the long run that is against what you really want. Be strong and say NO!
There. You’ve gotten some pointers now. Please keep in mind that it is very rare to be attacked by entities unless you have for some reason invited them in – which you have in most cases. However, think in terms of vampire mythology here: Rescind the invitation and they won’t bother you again.
It’s your life, after all.